- Do business with customers who are really unable to settle through Royal FloraHolland.
- Easy retrospective reporting of TEMO turnover and viewing of costs in your 'My RFH'.
- Possibility to pay your TEMO levy in instalments.
- The temporary exemption from NAT basic commission for trading outside the SEPA zone applies until the end of 2023.
- No surcharge is levied on the first €15,000 of TEMO turnover.
What does it cost?
For each transaction that bypasses the auction, you pay the basic commission and a liquidity contribution. This is the same as the commission for direct trade via Royal FloraHolland and is set annually at the members' meeting.
You must always declare the full amount that bypasses the auction. No charge is applied by the TEMO system over the first €15,000. The use of the TEMO-application is free of charge. More information?
How does it work?
The TEMO is always linked to a specific (periodical) transaction. You request the TEMO from your account manager. Ideally, you report the customer's name and the period in which the transaction will take place. Royal FloraHolland then checks whether your customer can trade through the auction or not. It may be possible to register your customer after all, so you can count on the payment guarantee offered by Royal FloraHolland for this customer as well.
If your customer is indeed unable to settle through Royal FloraHolland, you will get TEMO approval within three weeks. Indicate that you are making use of an exemption in the TEMO application in 'My Environment'. You should do this before the transaction takes place, but at least within three months thereafter. We also call these types of transactions NAT transactions, or transactions outside the auction.
If your customer can settle through the auction, you will not get an exemption and, in our common interest, you may not enter into the transaction outside the auction.
You should report your TEMO turnover quarterly, so that you can pay the TEMO levy in instalments. That is quite advantageous. All costs are then charged in the same year that the TEMO transaction takes place. Is your turnover outside the auction less than €15,000? Then you can consider registering your TEMO turnover only once a year retrospectively. Please discuss this with your account manager.
After receiving permission from your account manager, you can activate the TEMO application in 'My RFH' at royalfloraholland.com. This application offers you the following features:
- Always up-to-date insight into all TEMO costs and charges
- You set when you pay the charges (no later than three months after declaration), so that payments can be spread over the year. Settlement is made via the service invoice.
- Previously specified TEMO transactions are easily retrieved.
There is a temporary exemption from the NAT basic commission for trading outside the SEPA zone until the end of 2023.