What does it cost?
The KKR participant takes out an annual subscription for this service. For members this is € 155 and for non-members € 310 per KKR buyer number. In addition to the subscription fee, KKR members also pay 0.05% commission on purchase turnover.
How does it work?
There are two transactions in the KKR:
- Transaction 1: The purchase by the KKR participant from a fellow grower. Here the KKR participant is 'buyer'.
- Transaction 2: The KKR-participant sells the purchased products, together with his own cultivation, to a trader/exporter. In this case the KKR participant is the 'grower'.
In order to avoid double levies, the KKR participant receives part of the levies as an advance payment during the first transaction. After the end of the calendar year, the final settlement takes place.
Grower-Grower Scheme through Floriday
You can apply the GGS if you trade through Floriday. You sell your products through Floriday and then buy them through Floriday as well. It is important that you then use a login for both growers and buyers.
No Floriday account yet?
Are you not buying or selling through Floriday yet? Then you can use the Connect-EAB for GGS-trade.
Growers who buy products from fellow growers can apply for a KKR (buyer) number.
This is subject to a number of conditions:
- The fellow grower who delivers to you is registered with Royal FloraHolland.
- You are registered with Royal FloraHolland as a customer (KKR participant) and have a valid KKR number (including SEPA authorisation and provision of the correct financial security).
- The purchased products are also resold via Royal FloraHolland.
The grower-grower scheme offers advantages for both buying and supplying growers.
- Advantages for the buying grower (KKR-participant): The KKR-participant buyer number allows to purchase from fellow growers via direct trade of Royal FloraHolland. In addition, you pay no, or less, levies on the products of your fellow grower.
- Advantages for the supplying grower: Because your customer (fellow grower) has a KKR buyer number, you can deliver and invoice via the auction. It is not necessary to send a separate invoice.
Do you still have questions about the grower-grower scheme? In our terms and conditions you can read more about the backgrounds and implementation of the KKR. In the explanation of the KKR refunds calculation you can read how the calculation is structured. In addition, we will be happy to explain this service in more detail in a personal telephone call. Please contact your account manager or our Contact Center at +31 (0)88 789 89 89.