The collection and returning of packaging are subject to guidelines which helps us ensure that the quality of the packaging improves for everyone. And that we generate fewer costs in the chain.
Additional guidelines returning packaging Eelde
A few additional guidelines apply to ensure a smooth and efficient process for both customers and our employees:
- Return your packaging on auction trolleys.
- Arrange the packaging according to code and colour.
- Make sure the packaging is clean: no rubbish or stickers in or on the packaging.
- Attach the fixed shelves at the bottom of the auction trolley.
- Stack plant packaging 25 high and cut flower packaging 15 high.
- Return shelves with deposits separately and do not stack packaging on them.
We work with packaging receipt booklets. Please fill in a packaging receipt before returning the packaging. We can then compare our packaging collection receipt with your receipt. We can immediately see if there are any discrepancies in the numbers and we can rectify any errors. If you do not return the packaging according to the guidelines, we may not accept the packaging. You then have another opportunity to submit the packaging in the right way.
Next to dock 7. The location is given on the signboards on the premises.
|Monday||5.30 am - 4.30 pm|
|Tuesday||5.30 am - 12.00 pm and 12.45 pm - 4.30 pm|
|Wednesday||8.00 am - 4.30 pm|
|Thursday||8.00 am - 4.30 pm|
|Friday||5.30 am - 12.00 pm and 12.45 pm - 3.00 pm|
Do you want to collect your packaging after closing time?
- Place your order before 3.00 pm on the telephone number to the right.
- If you phone or fax after 3.00 pm, we will prepare your order the next day.
You can collect your ordered packaging at a centrally located, camera-secured place in the flower auction. The packaging will be placed here at your own risk. Another option is delivery via collective transport. In this case, order your packaging from your collective haulier.