- An independent, flexible and reliable partner at the auction.
- Save time and money: thanks to our AEO-certification, we can receive your products and sort them before the inspection.
- Your products remain in good condition given our extensive cold storage facilities, even for temporary seizure for inspection.
What does it cost?
The cost depends on your situation and wishes. We are happy to prepare an estimate without obligations for you.
How does it work?
We take over all of the work associated with the receipt of your international horticultural products at the auction. This is what we can do for you:
- Conduct checks upon receipt of the number and types of products, temperature measurement.
- Store your products in cold storage, including for temporary seizure for inspection.
- Sort your products according to your specifications.
- Deliver your products to the right location at the auction.
- Transfer your products from CC containers to trolleys.
- Facilitate and support inspections by customs or NVWA.
- Handling logistics of direct orders from stock.
- Cross-docking: transfer your products after receipt and ship them off.
We make clear agreements with you about the tasks we shall undertake, and we shall keep you informed of our progress. In this way, you remain in control, and you can efficiently plan the handling and transport of your products.