How do I activate the new Royal FloraHolland Packaging Online web application?
- Type this link into the address bar on your mobile phone: https://fustonline.royalfloraholland.com. For the PC this link is not the right format. Fust Online is a web application developed for the mobile phone (Apple or Android). The Webview application is available for making advance announcements on the PC.
- Scan the QR code below with the camera of your mobile telephone or with a QR scanner app. This code will take you to the updated Packaging Online quickly and easily.
Is this web application available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store?
Will the current Packaging Online App remain in place?
How do I add the updated web application to the home screen of my mobile phone?
Will the method in the updated web application change compared to the current Packaging Online App?
Why is Royal FloraHolland developing a new Packaging Online web application?
Is using Fust Online mandatory?
Do I need a subscription in order to use Packaging Online?
I do not have an account in the My Royal FloraHolland environment yet. How do I create one?
How do I activate the service Packaging Online?
Complete the following steps once to activate the service:
- Go to https://www.royalfloraholland.com/en
- Log in via 'My Royal FloraHolland'
- Under 'My services', click 'Available services' and add the 'Packaging collection and return' service (not to be confused with 'Logistic Supplies Online')
- Then, under 'Start web services', click 'Packaging collection and return'. After this, you will automatically be directed to the new packaging system Packaging Online
- We activate the Fust Online service within two working days (applicable for webview). After this you can announce online packaging for intake and issue.
You can find the manuals/instruction videos at www.royalfloraholland.com/packagingonline.
Can I also make the Packaging Online service available to an employee without being able to use the other services in the Royal FloraHolland App?
You can find the manuals/instruction videos at royalfloraholland.com/packagingonline.
How do I add other employees in service Packaging Online?
Is Fust Online available to anyone?
Does the use of packaging receipt booklet stop?
Do you still have complete packaging receipt booklet left for the Naaldwijk location? You can hand them in at the lock plate counter in Naaldwijk and we will credit the costs to you.