The returning of packaging is subject to guidelines which helps us ensure that the quality of the packaging improves for everyone. And that we generate fewer costs in the chain.
For returning packaging (mobile and/or fixed), you always need a packaging card. Do you not have a packaging card yet?
Always announce collecting or returning packaging
Would you like to return or collect your packaging? You always announce this digitally and easily in advance via Packaging Online.
What is Packaging Online?
Via Packaging Online you can easily order packaging and announce returns digitally. You also have insight into your packaging transactions up to three months after the transaction. You decide how to announce your transactions - via the online application (Webview) in 'My Royal FloraHolland' or on your PC or via the Royal FloraHolland web application.
Additional guidelines for packaging return at Naaldwijk
To ensure a smooth and efficient process for both you as our customer and our staff, several additional guidelines now apply:
- You will need a packaging card in addition to your packaging receipt booklet in order to collect packaging.
- Always fill in the white packaging return docket (LMS docket) in advance and submit it to the packaging staff member when driving in.
- Please wait for permission from the packaging staff member before driving into the packaging return location.
- Return each time a maximum of 15 trolleys with plastic packaging and a maximum of 20 trolleys with multi-use boxes.
- Return all full trolleys assembled by packaging code and one after the other.
- Place any trolley with leftovers at the back of the train of trolleys to be returned.
- Stack the packaging by packaging code.
- Deliver cut flower packaging separately from plant packaging, on separate trolleys.
|Monday||06.00 am - 05.00 pm|
|Tuesday||06.00 am - 05.00 pm|
|Wednesday||06.00 am - 05.00 pm|
|Thursday||06.00 am - 05.00 pm|
|Friday||06.00 am - 05.00 pm|