- You always have your clock purchases (loading lists) to hand, wherever you are.
- Request overviews and EKT back-up of the last five auction days.
- Extensive filter options for loading lists and EKT back-up.
- You arrange the columns yourself.
- More stable backup for your EKT messages than with Resend Messaging.
- Back-up EKTs no longer via e-mail but via an API.
- Filter options before making an EKT backup.
What does it cost?
How does it works?
EKT-online is a website that is opened from My RoyalFloraHolland.com, on the site (application) you can request a complete overview, but you can also filter on:
- Date: Clock transactions of the last five auction days
- Time from and time to
- Auction location
- Clock (by location)
The service can be connected by the main user from My RoyalFloraHolland.com. It is possible to give a sub-account access, the sub-user sees all clock transactions of all administration numbers.
You can activate EKT-Online by logging in as main user on My Royal FloraHolland.com
Then go to “Services”, “Services catalogue” under the heading Marketplace you will find the EKT Online service.