- You no longer have to drive back and forth to Eelde.
- This saves you time, sometimes many hours a week.
- And you can then flexibly allocate this time to other purposes.
What does it cost?
You pay per load carrier through a sliding scale within the 77-99 postcode area (Friesland, Groningen, Overijssel and Drenthe). The respective morning and afternoon rates are the same in these postcode areas. What if an order is outside the postcode area? A customised rate will then be drawn up. Your account manager will be happy to quote you a price.
How does it work?
There are two time windows available to have your products delivered:
- In the morning, between 7:00 am and midday - for products purchased the previous day (through Auction).
- In the afternoon, between midday and 4:00 pm - for Auction purchases, Auction Presales and import trade purchased the same day.
- You simply pass on the order over the phone to an account manager at Eelde.
- It is also possible to have additional trade that you have purchased at the cash & carry (adjacent to the auction in Eelde) delivered.*
- Together, we agree on the time period and go over the rates.
- We then deliver the products to your shop within the agreed time window.