Large lot (GP)
A GP consists of at least one trolley containing 1 lot
Maximum number of trolleys in a GP:
- Aalsmeer location: maximum of 99 trolleys per GP
- Naaldwijk location: maximum of 22 trolleys per GP
- Rijnsburg location: maximum of 99 trolleys per GP
Distribution trolley: several lots on 1 trolley in 1 auction group (KP)
These trolleys have several gradings or lots on 1 trolley, each lot is accompanied by a delivery form.*
*Aalsmeer: distribution trolleys are only permittedi n the orchid auction group.
Auctioning CC containers
CC containers: minimum of 2 CCs per lot
Mix per Layer
'Mix per Layer' means that every layer on a trolley contains the same mix. A trolley therefore has a maximum of 1 type or colour per unit, for example 2 boxes of red, 2 boxes of yellow, 2 boxes of pink and 2 boxes of purple.
- Reference: T21: 008 (the sales unit is per layer).
- Reference: L23: 008 (number of units on 1 layer. Value: 008 at 8 packaging units on 1 layer).
If you add these characteristics to your lot information, you can also offer this lot in Auction Presales.
Mixed trolley A Mixed Trolley consists of a maximum of 1 type or 1 colour per layer.
- Reference: T21: 006 (the sales unit is one trolley).
The plants are auctioned per trolley and a Mixed Trolley is not (yet) available for Auction Presales.
Mixed per tray
- Each unit contains multiple types and/or colours.
- Each unit contains the same mixture and you compose each layer in the same way.
Mixed per unit is available for Auction Presales.