- Presenting your products to a large national and international clientele.
- Expanding your trade network in just three days.
- Informed all at once about the latest product developments and trends.
What does it cost?
The cost for renting a stand depends on the type of stand and the number of square meters.
A visit to our trade fairs is free.
How does it work?
Each year Royal FloraHolland organises two large national and international trade fairs. Members are invited to register in an e-mail. If you did not receive an invitation but would like to participate in the trade fair, you can register via firstname.lastname@example.org. After you register, your application will be evaluated and you will be informed of whether any stands are still available.
Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair in Aalsmeer
- Three-day international trade fair held in the autumn
- With 16,000 visitors and 650 exhibitors, counterparts from around the world are represented
- All product groups present an extensive assortment and many product concepts
- Presentation of a broad range of novelties
- Presentation of the Glazen Tulp Award for the best market introduction of the year
Royal FloraHolland Seasonal Trade Fair in Naaldwijk
- The traditional, large, two-day event in the spring
- Around 3,000 visitors and 300 exhibitors
- A broad assortment of houseplants, outdoor and container plants