- Fewer trolleys to transport.
- More space in your own truck.
- Lower transport costs.
- Full view of orders with free Track & Trace (currently only possible in Aalsmeer and Naaldwijk).
What does it cost?
Example of price calculation:
- you deliver 4 orders on 1 trolley and split them
- you pay: 1 x Splitting rate + 4 x Connect Logistics delivery rate (because you are delivering 4 separate trolleys to your customers).
How does it work?
You can supply one trolley of products for various customers at Connect Logistics in Aalsmeer, Rijnsburg and Naaldwijk and at Horticulture Direct in Naaldwijk. After receipt and inspection, the load on the trolley is transferred to various trolleys in accordance with the delivery notes, and the products are then delivered to the correct customer.
While we aim to deliver everything within one hour of receipt, the additional handling means we guarantee delivery within 2 hours at the latest. The CC Container, including the shelves, goes to the buyer listed on the delivery note.
Terms and conditions
It must be clearly visible on the trolley which products belong to which order,and so please sort 1 buyer per shelf with the corresponding PAB (Paper delivery note), Attach an A4 sheet with the words 'Let op! Splitsen!'.