Peak period fees
You can find out more about the peak period dates and fees in the List of Logistic Supplies Charges:
Which form of rent can I choose?
- Yearly rental, without peak surcharge
- Six-monthly rental, with peak charge (per day)
- Quarterly rental, with peak charge (per day)
- Monthly rental, with peak charge (per day)
- Weekly rental, with peak charge (per day)
- Daily rental, with peak charge (per day)
The CVV scheme is in force for participants in the CVV scheme.
Do I have to pay for storage and engraving?
No sub-renting anymore
Proof of ID required
Difference between surplus and named lock plate
- A 'surplus' lock plate is exchangeable. There is no link between the lock plate number and your customer number. So you can hand in different surplus lock plates than the ones issued to you.
- A 'named' lock plate is not exchangeable. A link is created between the lock plate number and your customer number upon issue. This means you need to hand back the specific lock plate numbers you were issued.
What are the colours of the lock plates?
- The surplus lock plates are purple and are exchangeable between users.
- Growers and Customers receive as a group named lock plates in lemon yellow.
- Transporters receive as a group named lock plates in turqoise.
- A number of larger transporters will have named lock plates in their own colours.
Can I get my lock plate engraved?
What are the conditions for engraving?
Engraved named lock plates can be collected at your chosen location.
The average order time is 10 working days (depending on the number of ordered lock plates and any peak periods).
Can I attach my own company logo?
Will I still be invoiced in advance?
- Example 1: You rent 5 lock plates on Tuesday, 20 November on a quarterly rental basis. A charge for 5 x quarterly rent will appear on the next weekly statement (Friday, 23 November) or the next service invoice (Tuesday, 27 November). Another charging system applies to the CVV scheme. This is explained in the CVV newsletter.
- Example 2: You rent 5 lock plates on Tuesday, 20 November on an annual rental basis. Annual rent is charged on a quarterly basis. A charge for 5 x ¼ year rent will appear on the next weekly statement (Friday, 23 November) or the next service invoice (Tuesday, 27 November). You will be charged for the next quarter on the first Friday/Tuesday after 20 February.
See your lock plate balance online
Linked customer numbers
It is not yet possible to link Danish Trolleys and lock plates separately. If you decide to cancel the link in its entirety, please inform our Customers service.
When cancelling a financial link, both parties must always be informed since this action can have a direct financial result (either for lock plates or Danish Trolleys).
Can I put my lock plate in storage?
Out-of-stock lock plates
RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification-tag) now on the lock plates
From clock supply and commercial flows (Connect), the lock plates are locked. This is done one on one, and you receive an empty Royal FloraHolland trolley to which you can click your lock plate.