Every day, more than 50 million flowers and plants are sold via our international marketplaces at Royal FloraHolland. You will not find an assortment as complete as ours anywhere else!
What you get as a customer
- You can easily purchase in one place via our auction clocks or via our digital marketplace from around 6,000 growers.
- We deliver your purchased flowers and plants to one of Royal FloraHolland's marketplaces.
- You gain immediate insight into all of your transactions via our online services.
- You will have access to the latest knowledge about assortments, trends, sales figures and market developments.
If you wish to purchase via Royal FloraHolland, you have two options:
- If you use the auction clock, there is a minimum turnover expectation of €1,000* per week (€50,000 annually). Read more about the auction here.
* When the turnover expectation lies between € 50,000 and 250,000 per year, the auction clock at our location in Eelde may only be used for purchasing in specific cases. We will be happy to provide you with further information.
- Via Direct trade, you buy your products directly from our growers. For Direct trade there is a minimum turnover expectation of at least €5,000 per week (€250,000 per year). More information about Direct trade can be found here.
We maintain a weekly turnover indication because your purchasing limit at Royal FloraHolland is calculated on a daily basis. This means that you will have a daily limit for your auction purchased and/or your direct trade purchases. The security that you entrust to us must be adequate for this daily purchasing limit. We can provide more information during a personal meeting.
There are various options for paying for purchases at Royal FloraHolland. You can choose from the following three payment methods:
- Payment using SEPA B2B direct debit: This is a payment method which allows Royal FloraHolland to debit outstanding receivables from your bank account as they become due. Royal FloraHolland will draw up a SEPA Authorization for this purpose. Some banks may require you to send in a registration form too. We will complete this for you; all you have to do is send it to the bank.
- SWIFT - (Payment On Behalf): In contrast to the SEPA direct debit that you can authorise, a mandate must be provided for SWIFT payments. This mandate allows the RFH to transfer outstanding receivables to the RFH account on the due date. This SWIFT authorisation is only issued by Dutch banks with a corresponding bank account number; these are Rabobank, ING, ABN AMRO bank, Deutsche Bank and KBC bank. Your bank can provide further information.
- Advance payments: If you choose to pay in advance, you will not need to provide an authorisation. All you have to do is transfer your payments on time to ensure that you can make your purchases on the next auction day. It is not possible, however, to use all the purchasing services if your choose this option. You cannot pay via Direct Trade or via the Trading Scheme Online. The only types of purchase that you can complete with the advance payment option are purchases via the auction clock and auction presales.
Purchase via Floriday
If you want to buy directly through Floriday, you need to be in possession of a customer number of Royal FloraHolland. If you are not yet registered with Royal FloraHolland, you first have to follow the registration process to become a customer. After receiving your administration number, you can start using Floriday.
Registering as a customer
Are you interested in making purchases via Royal FloraHolland's buying channels? And are you interested in the supplementary/professional services provided by Royal FloraHolland?