- You are assured of excellent transport facilities at sea and over land, which maintain the condition of your products.
- You save 30 - 40% of the cost of air transport and reduce CO2 emissions by 90%.
What does it cost?
The cost depends on your individual situation and wishes. Call us or make an appointment and have a cost calculation done without obligations.
How does it work?
Flowers@sea solutions can make your life easier. We take over all of the activities involved in transporting your cut flowers from Kenya to buyers all over the world. For example:
- Sea transport
- Preparing export documents
- Customs clearance (inward and outward)
- Narcotics and phyto-inspections
- Transport in the country of origin and destination
During all these steps the quality of your products takes priority:
- Our specialists are well informed about your product and utilise the correct cold storage plans in consultation with you.
- Each shipment contains at least one temperature logger, so you know exactly what the temperature of your cut flowers has been.
- Upon arrival, we inspect your cut flowers again, and you receive a quality report from us.
After logging into My Royal FloraHolland, you can send in a request. One of our staff members will contact you within two workdays to make an appointment for a presentation or to prepare a cost calculation without obligations directly.