- No waiting, so you save time.
- U bent altijd verzekerd van een dock.
- Your return freight (packaging/empty trolleys) are ready waiting at the agreed time.
What does it cost?
- Reserving a dock in Aalsmeer and Naaldwijk is free of charge.
- In Rijnsburg you do not need to reserve a dock.
How does it work?
The procedure for reserving a dock differs from one auction location to another:
- Aalsmeer: you reserve a dock online (via your PC or mobile) and state what you will be delivering and what you want to take as return freight. We remove your products and ensure that the return freight is ready waiting at the agreed time. A dock can be reserved 24/7, so you choose the time that suits you best.
- Naaldwijk: at the yellow posts visible upon arrival you state which products you are delivering. You will be assigned a dock.There you unload your products and we remove them. In the meantime, you can order your packaging from there and get it ready for loading. If you ordered return freight from Returns logistics Naaldwijk, it will be ready for you.
- Rijnsburg: you do not need to reserve a dock here. When you arrive, you select a free dock, unload your horticultural products and then load your logistic supplies or horticultural products. Loading and unloading at the same dock is always possible.