- You quickly build up a sales market as we promote your new product at trade fairs, through various media channels (including online) and at product presentations.
- You increase your sales opportunities for your product.
What does it cost?
The introduction and promotion of novelties is a free service for members of Royal FloraHolland.
How does it work?
For growers and for your customers, novelties are an important component of achieving and maintaining a distinctive position on the international market. That is why we pay so much attention to them. To ensure an introduction goes well, we offer the following services:
- We put your product in the spotlight as FleurPrimeur or PlantPrimeur
- We support you when requesting product codes
- Through publications in our newsletter, your product becomes highly visible to your customers
- Your product is promoted at national and international trade fairs and in the media
- We organise product presentations for you and your customers
To encourage the development of new products, we present the Dutch Tulip Award for the best market introduction of the year. An expert jury awards this prize in four categories: cut flowers, houseplants, garden plants and concepts.