- Online insight into all your deposits and withdrawals 24/7.
- Settling via your eWallet can be done in euros or US dollars.
- No collateral like a deposit or bank guarantee required.
- Deposits you make before 10pm will in principle be available the next morning. (Delay may occur depending on the speed of payment traffic).
- You determine the amounts of your deposits.
- Payment reversals to your fixed contra account will also be possible.
What are the costs?
There are fees associated with using the eWallet to pay for purchases. What you pay for use depends on the total amount (excluding VAT) on your daily product invoice. The current rates can be found on the Rates page under the item Financial Settlement.
How does it work?
With an eWallet, you deposit money in advance into a digital wallet to pay for your Auction, Auction Presales and Direct Trade purchases. You do not have to issue any collateral in the form of a deposit or a bank guarantee, as is necessary in the case of payment on account with authorisation.
You simply deposit money by means of a bank transfer to your eWallet account number. Only you and Royal FloraHolland’s finance department are authorised to withdraw funds deposited in advance from your eWallet.
Important to know:
- There will always be 25% of the funds in your eWallet reserved to pay the costs relating to the transaction levy, VAT and the use of logistic supplies.
- The collection will take place within 24 hours after your purchase.
- If you wish to pay for Auction and Direct Trade using an eWallet, you will have two separate eWallets linked to two different grower numbers.
- By paying for auction purchases using your eWallet, you agree to the OPP terms and conditions, and the additional terms and conditions of Royal FloraHolland.
If you are already a customer and wish to apply for an eWallet, please contact our Customer Contact Centre on +31 88 789 89 89. They will be happy to help you further. Our Customer Contact Centre is available Monday to Thursday from 05:30 to 17:00 and on Friday from 05:30 to 16:00.Not yet a Royal FloraHolland customer?