- Online insight into all your deposits and withdrawals 24/7.
- Settling via your eWallet can be done in euros or US dollars.
- No collateral like a deposit or bank guarantee required.
- Deposits made before 22:00 will be immediately available the following morning.
- You determine the amounts of your deposits.
- Payment reversals to your fixed contra account will also be possible.
What are the costs?
The eWallet is free of charge. There are, however, costs involved regarding depositing funds. The current rates can be found on the Rates page under the item Financial Settlement
How does it work?
With an eWallet, you deposit money in advance into a digital wallet to pay for your Auction, Auction Presales and Direct Trade purchases. You do not have to issue any collateral in the form of a deposit or a bank guarantee, as is necessary in the case of payment on account with authorisation.
You simply deposit money by means of a bank transfer to your eWallet account number. Only you and Royal FloraHolland’s finance department are authorised to withdraw funds deposited in advance from your eWallet.
Important to know:
- There will always be 25% of the funds in your eWallet reserved to pay the costs relating to the transaction levy, VAT and the use of logistic supplies.
- The collection will take place within 24 hours after your purchase.
- If you wish to pay for Auction and Direct Trade using an eWallet, you will have two separate eWallets linked to two different grower numbers.
- By paying for auction purchases using your eWallet, you agree to the OPP terms and conditions, and the additional terms and conditions of Royal FloraHolland.
If you are already a customer and wish to apply for an eWallet, please contact our Customer Contact Centre on +31 88 789 89 89. They will be happy to help you further. Our Customer Contact Centre is available Monday to Thursday from 05:30 to 17:00 and on Friday from 05:30 to 16:00.Not yet a Royal FloraHolland customer?