Rules for flower photos
Customers who buy at the clock only have a short time to decide whether they want to buy your product. Furthermore, the (digital) market is becoming increasingly large. A trustworthy product photo is of crucial importance.
What is a trustworthy product photo?
A photo is considered to be trustworthy when a customer receives precisely what is depicted in the product photo. For example:
- Color(s) and composition.
- Sales unit/packaging.
- Number of items per packaging unit in the photo equals the amount that the packaging actually contains.
- If the packaging is part of the lot, it is visible in the photo.
- The photo shows the maturity stage at the moment of auctioning.
Mandatory rules for photos
In order to guarantee your customers a trustworthy product, the following mandatory rules have been established:
- The flowers, including the packaging, take up approximately 70% of the image.
- The foreground and background are uniformly colored.
- The photo is in JPEG format and no bigger than 5 MB.
- For products in bud, a close-up photo of the opened flower is mandatory.
You are free to add your own corporate identity, as long as the mandatory photo rules are complied with.
Tip: ensure a fixed layout for your product photos that is also suitable for webshops. This will save you time and be helpful for your webshop customers.
A detail picture is required for the products below:
- Chrysanthemum, folded with sleeve or net
The benefits for you
- Satisfied customers
- Fewer complaints
- Larger sales market