|Identification||Administration number||or||Identification||'Old' packaging card Aalsmeer||Pre-printed receipt booklet|
CC container depots Container Centralen is the pool owner of all CC materials. We provide - for Container Centralen and according to their guidelines - the services in our CC container depots for this material. You can collect and return CC containers and plates at our depots. An overview of all Royal FloraHolland CC container depots can be found at the bottom of this page.
Check your CC material upon receipt
If you use our services, you are responsible for checking the CC material that you collect. In order to prevent later misunderstandings, we advise you to perform this check (or have it performed) before signing for the CC material. After receipt, you are deemed to have approved the quality of the CC material supplied to you. This also applies if someone else collects the material for you. A special procedure applies for the return of defective CC material. Defective CC material can be handed in or exchanged at a Container Centralen depot.
Defective CC material
Hand in defective CC bases, shelves and uprights at a Container Centralen depot. You will find these depots directly adjacent to or in the vicinity of the Royal FloraHolland CC depots at the Aalsmeer, Eelde, Naaldwijk and Veiling Rhein-Maas locations.
The procedure of Container Centralen applies to the handing in of non-functional CC material.
There is also a depot in Hazerswoude-Dorp. You can hand in your properly functioning CC containers and shelves at the Container Centralen depot there, too. The service provision is the same as that of the Royal FloraHolland depots at our own locations (including balancing across other locations).
How do you return CC material?
- Stack the functional CC bases 10 units high, with the metal CC marking plate and green/orange CC label (CCTAG 5) facing forward, uprights protruding at the back.
- 30 CC shelves per CC container, from the bottom up, place a shelf in each hole of the upright. With the option of one so-called remainder trolley per lot;
- Only one shelf may be loose - this means a maximum of one loose shelf placed on top;
- Push the uprights into position - there are 4 uprights on every base;
- Upon collection, RFH checks the presence of a metal CC marking plate and the authenticity of the green/orange CCTAG5 label;
- Damaged or otherwise defective CC containers, shelves and uprights (that are too short) are not accepted.
- Please note: stacks/lots with both functional and non-functional CC containers will be refused in their entirety.