Supplying to Royal FloraHolland
Are you looking for a more transparent, global marketplace for your ornamental plants or flowers? Then, at Royal FloraHolland, you have come to the right place. At 145,000 transactions a day, and 400,000 varieties of flowers and plants, we are the largest international marketplace in the world.
You can supply to Royal FloraHolland as a regular supplier or as a member with a turnover expectation of at least € 15,000 per year. Which relationship type suits you best?
Members sell their total yield via Royal FloraHolland, have the opportunity to participate and have a say in the cooperative, and also take a share in profits. Members also benefit from favourable supply rates. The following applies to members:
- Growing ornamental plants or flowers at your own expense and risk;
- Owner or tenant of a nursery;
- Member of Chamber of Commerce or similar registration in the relevant country.
Suppliers only sell a portion of their yield via Royal FloraHolland. This may be via direct transactions or via the clock supply They make contract agreements for the clock supply. Payment certainty is always an element of this. The following applies to suppliers:
- Minimum turnover forecast of at least € 15,000 per year.
- Registration with Chamber of Commerce or similar registration in the relevant country.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in supplying to Royal FloraHolland and would you like some personal advice about the possibilities available?