The majority of flowers and plants are auctioned on trolleys. But if your customers are exporters who want to transport your plants directly to their customers, then auctioning with CC-containers is more efficient. Your customers do not have to transfer the products. Auctioning with CC-containers is possible at the Aalsmeer and Naaldwijk locations. From 4 January 2021, the sample trolley will no longer be shown at CC auctions.
What does it cost?
The rates for a batch of CC containers are equal to the rate for
a batch of trolleys.
How does it work?
- If you work in your own software package and cannot create a CC
lot without a sample trolley, then the instructions for filling in
the delivery form in your EAB programme will change.
- Do you work in/via Floriday? In that case, you can only offer
the CC-lot without a sample cart.
- You can keep supplying your CCs to the clock as usual. The
sample cart will, however, no longer be used.
- Auctioning a lot with CCs consists of one or more CCs.
- Lots with CCs are auctioned in 3 separate auction
- Auction group 204 CC outdoor.
- Auction group 206 CC flowering plants
- Auction group 208 CC green plants
- The auction groups are put on the auction schedule in the same
way as everything else. The auctioning sequence in these groups is
determined using 'random supplier draw'; the CCs of one supplier
are auctioned consecutively from low to high delivery form
- We are looking into whether Clock Presales can be made possible
for CCs next year.
Do you have any questions about supplying on CCs? Or would you
like to know more about the options for supplying on CCs? Please
contact the auctioneer or the Contact Center. They will be happy to