We aim to continue improving our transport packaging and making it even more sustainable for the chain. That is why we conduct research, work together with packaging experts and naturally with our suppliers and customers.
What have we done so far?
- We use less packaging material.
- The materials that we use are more sustainably produced and easier to reuse.
- Through the Kennis Instituut Duurzaam Verpakken (KIDV; Netherlands Institute for Sustainable Packaging), we participate in the sector sustainability plans to make our packaging even more sustainable.
- Packaging intended for repeated use scores better than recyclable packaging. The environmental performance of both forms of packaging can be improved further, with the aim to achieve a more positive environmental impact.
- We launched an initiative with customers to make transport packaging in the chain more sustainable.
Multi-use plant tray Floratino