FAQ about packaging card
As of 5 November 2018, the packaging card is obligatory at our three export locations. Read here the FAQ about the new packaging card.
- How do I order packaging?
- How do I gain access to the digital service 'Packaging collection and return' in My Royal FloraHolland?
- What is the Packaging Online service?
- I currently order packaging from my transporter. Will that change?
- Will anything change in the collection of lock plates and CC-containers?
- What will change in the collection or return of packaging?
- How can I change the e-mail address at which I want to receive the digital transaction receipt?
- How can I order the new packaging card?
- My company has multiple administration numbers. Do I have to order multiple packaging cards?
- What does the packaging card cost?
- What should I do if I lose my packaging card?
- What should I do if the barcode on my packaging card becomes damaged?
You can order your packaging in the usual way. In addition, it is possible to order your packaging online via the 'Packaging Collecting and returning'in My Royal FloraHolland. With the updated Royal FloraHolland App you can order packaging online and announce your intakes via your smartphone.You can also view open and recently settled packaging transactions in the 'packaging app'.
How do I gain access to the digital service 'Collecting and returning packaging' in My Royal FloraHolland?
- Go to www.royalfloraholland.com
- Log in to 'My Royal FloraHolland'
- Click on 'Available services' under 'My services' to activate the service.
- Add the 'Packaging collection and return' service (not to be confused with 'Logistic Supplies Online')
- Then click on 'Packaging collection and return' under 'Start web services'.
- You can order your packaging here: click for a brief set of instructions on entering orders and notifying returns.
Via Packaging Online you can easily order packaging and announce returns digitally. You also have insight into your packaging transactions up to three months after the transaction. You decide how to arrange your transactions - via the online application (Webview) in 'My Royal FloraHolland' or via the renewed Royal FloraHolland App.
That will not change. Transporters will turn in these orders in the same way as they are doing now.
The procedure for collecting lock plates and CC-containers remains the same. Therefore, you cannot use the new packaging card for this purpose. For the Aalsmeer location, this means that you need a card to collect CC-containers and the new packaging card to collect packaging.
The most important changes for packaging users are:
- Using just one packaging card at all of our locations to collect packaging and approve packaging transactions.
- The introduction of the digital transaction receipt that we send out immediately after every transaction by e-mail.
You cannot do this yourself at present. In order to change this, please contact our Customer Service. Please pass on the grower number in question and the new email address. You can give multiple email addresses.
You order your packaging card by filling in an order form.
The conditions for the use of the new packaging card can also be found there. The packaging card will be compulsory from 5 November 2018, so make sure you order your card(s) as soon as possible.
Yes, the packaging card is linked to an administration number. So if you want to collect packaging using multiple administration numbers, you will have to request a packaging card for each administration number.
The packaging card is free of charge. If you lose it, you may be charged for it.
Report the loss immediately to Customer Services so we can block your packaging card. You can request a new packaging card using the order form.
Some packaging cards are wearing out faster than expected, as a result of which the barcode is difficult to read. In order to prevent further wear, packaging card sleeves will be available from the fixed distribution and collection points from the end of October 2018 onwards. The sleeve will protect your packaging card from wear and tear. If the barcode on your packaging card is difficult to scan, you can use the order form to request a new card.