Collecting packaging Aalsmeer
You will always need a packaging pass. These can be ordered from the Logistics Supplies department or the counter in the Logistic Supplies Centre (LSC) by means of an application form. You will receive a letter when your pass is ready. You can then pick up the pass, showing the letter and valid proof of identification.
What will change after the introduction of the new container system?
We shall soon be introducing the new container system, and you will notice the following change:
- The paper transaction docket (for collection and return) is being replaced by a digital version. It will contain the packaging codes and the quantities, but not the prices.
- With the new digital service 'Packaging collection and return', you will be able to submit packaging orders and notify returns in advance via My Royal FloraHolland or the new container app. We shall inform you when the new service and app become available.
Packaging is distributed from three locations:
1. Logistics Supplies Centre
The following logistics supplies are issued by the LSC:
- One-off packaging
- Returnable packaging for flowers and plants
- Returnable trays
- Royal FloraHolland Aalsmeer lock plates
2. Transshipment centre
Packaging is issued through the One Stop Docking or Dock allocation service on the basis of orders. You can send orders by either telephone or fax during the packaging order line's opening hours. Please contact our Customer Service:
The locations are indicated by signposts on the premises.
Opening hours (for collecting packaging):
3. Supply Flowers (0.48)
Packaging order line:
Monday to Thursday from 6.30 to 14.00 hrs
Friday from 6.30 to 12.00 hrs
You can order your packaging here for day, evening or night. You must order your packaging for the weekend on Friday. Evening, night and weekend orders can be collected during the opening hours of the Transshipment Centre.
If you need packaging delivered to your location it will be delivered within two hours. We deliver packaging from Monday to Thursday between 6.30 and 16.00 hrs. On Fridays we deliver between 6.30 and 14.00 hrs.
You can also order and collect in person from the LSC, where you must also place your order two hours before collecting your packaging.
With One Stop Docking you can load and unload your floriculture products and load your logistics supplies (roll containers and/or packaging) in just one visit to the dock at a time booked in advance.
Contact this service to pass on any corrections or changes concerning collecting and returning packaging or transfers between customers.
Monday to Thursday from 8.00 to 16.00 hrs
Friday from 8.00 to 15.15 hrs