Collecting and returning
Collection and returning of packaging can be done at all locations at the packaging warehouses, at the logistical resources section or at the packaging section. The collection and returning of packaging are subject to guidelines which helps us ensure that the quality of the packaging improves for everyone. And that we generate fewer costs in the chain.
For the returning of packaging, we have defined standard guidelines that include the following.
Checklist delivery packaging
- Deliver packaging with 3 shelves on the base. In the case of FC525, place a shelf half-way, that is, with 4 layers of boxes below the shelf and 4 layers of boxes above the shelf.
- Plastic packaging: always deliver them completely empty. Packaging with any remaining water will not be accepted.
- Never use tape: we do not accept packaging with tape.
- Support racks: do not stick stickers on support racks. These too will not be accepted.
- Normpack stickers: only stick them on the designated place.
- Packaging worn out? Please deliver it separately. It is then for our account.
- Multiple boxes: always deliver them completely empty. We do not accept boxes with rubbish or leftover flowers.
- Deliver multiple boxes? Please place them horizontally with the cover facing upwards, otherwise we cannot accept them. Please note: we only collect complete sets with covers and bases.
- Plastic hooks: do not push these in or through the cardboard. This is dangerous for users and it damages the boxes.
When do we collect the packaging but you receive no or only part of the reimbursement?
- When plastic packaging has clearly been sprayed, wrongly or excessively stickered or has melted.
- When packaging is in poor condition due to improper use so that reuse is not possible.
- When several boxes are wet, or have been wet.
- When boxes are damaged by plastic hooks that have been pushed into or through the cardboard.
Your location may have specific collection rules on top of these. Check each location.
Checklist packaging collection
Do you want to know the guidelines for collecting packaging? Each location has its own checklist. We have compiled them by location.