How do you return CC material?
- Stack the functional CC bases 10 units high, with the metal CC marking plate and green/orange CC label (CCTAG 5) facing forward, uprights protruding at the back.
- 30 CC shelves per CC container, from the bottom up, place a shelf in each hole of the upright. With the option of one so-called remainder trolley per lot;
- Only one shelf may be loose - this means a maximum of one loose shelf placed on top;
- Push the uprights into position - there are 4 uprights on every base;
- Upon collection, RFH checks the presence of a metal CC marking plate and the authenticity of the green/orange CCTAG5 label;
- Damaged or otherwise defective CC containers, shelves and uprights (that are too short) are not accepted.
- Please note: stacks/lots with both functional and non-functional CC containers will be refused in their entirety.