There are different ways and places to number your gerbera lots.
In the lot number compartment on the box or on your container label, attached to the box.
- On your container label, placed in the label holder
- On your (pre-printed) sleeves
What should the lot numbers look like?
They must be:
- legible, in a contrasting colour so the information can be seen clearly
- at least 0.7 cm high and 0.5 cm wide
- made with a felt tip pen, ink stamp or sticker: a ballpoint is insufficient
- placed on a blank background and not over your company details