Help with logging in
For security reasons, we ask you to select a secure and strong password. If your password is not strong enough, there is a greater chance of your data being stolen.
Checklist for a secure password
What does a good password include?
- Is at least 10 characters in length
- Contains at least one uppercase letter
- Contains at least one lowercase letter
- Contains at least one number (0-9)
- Contains at least one symbol (such as: !@#$%^&*?)
- Must not contain any username elements
Tip! A long password is always better.
For instance, use a 'pass sentence': a longer password consisting of a number of words, such as 30cratesonwater! Another example is: Downthepathsonthesunnyside01?