Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2019: Connect to a Green Start24 January 2019
On 6 and 7 March 2019, you can visit the annual plant fair in Naaldwijk again. It is our pleasure to be your guide for this new season of plants.
Spring is just around the corner, and the Trade Fair Naaldwijk is the start of a new plant season!
A comprehensive selection
This year, for the first time, the fair will offer added value products and a wall with new or special products from exhibitors. In this way, we aim to offer our customers a selection that is as comprehensive as possible.
Trade Fair Naaldwijk is THE 'one stop shop' for the coming season:
- A large variety of plants: discover what's new.
- The prominent Royal FloraHolland House with trends and new developments.
- More than 300 plant suppliers and suppliers of added value products.
The Royal FloraHolland House
This year the Royal FloraHolland House will focus on three important themes:
- Connect to Digital Growth: The latest news about digital developments.
- Connect to Knowledge: Interesting developments for the sector from the Royal FloraHolland knowledge center.
- Connect to Trends: In cooperation with the Flower Council of Holland, we will show the latest trends in presentations.
You can register now. This will save you time at the entrance. You will only need to scan your e-ticket to gain admission. Scanning is possible from your phone as well.
We hope to welcome you on 6 and 7 March 2019 at the Trade Fair Naaldwijk!
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe