Measures taken ensure extra CC containers14 May 2019
Many European mothers were thanked with flowers again on Mother’s Day. We realize that the peak period is not over yet. Still, this is a good time for a mid-term review of the availability of CC containers.
The extra measures that we took to increase the availability of CC containers and CC shelves at our depots have clearly had a positive effect. We have noticed all through spring that the number of CC containers at the depots has increased substantially.
A list of our extra activities
- Pool size adequate due to sufficient contracts. CC users have been made aware of the need to conclude extra contracts for the peak days. After all, the number of CC containers in the contracts concluded individually with Container Centralen determines the size of the CC pool.
- Extra CC containers rented. For this peak period, 25,000 CC containers have been rented from Container Centralen. This is an effective contribution to the total size of the pool. If this is still not enough, then we can rent another 25,000 CC containers.
- Discount on the rental contract. As a Royal FloraHolland member, you will get a 15% discount on a new contract with Container Centralen.
- No storage costs during the peak period. We do not charge storage costs during the peak days. As a result, the CCs will be returned to our depots more quickly and more CC containers will be available.
- Extra opening hours Logistic Supplies Centre Aalsmeer. In order to increase the availability of CCs during the peak days (23 March - 15 June 2019), the LSC will also be open on Saturdays from 7 am to 3 pm.
- Pilot free message service CC container availability. If you subscribe, you will receive an email as soon as there are any changes in the CC availability table. This way, you will immediately know when the stock of CC material changes at a location. We currently have sufficient stock and it has therefore not been necessary to inform the subscribers.
- CC label urgent action plan. CC users who quickly need CCTAG5 labels can use the urgent action plan and pick up the required label at one of our CC depots within one working day.
Numerous transports between the locations take place on a daily basis in order to have enough CC material available at all locations. Naturally, we will actively monitor the CC container stocks over the coming weeks and respond accordingly. Let's do it! For you.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service, as they will be happy to assist you.
More related news
- 23 September 2019
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe