Prevent levies: state the number of stems in a bunch now!23 November 2018
As of 1 January 2019, the number of stems in a bunch will be a mandatory characteristic (L11) for nearly all products in the cut flower category. This means that it is a recommended characteristic that you can start adding now.
You should therefore mention it on the delivery form. This gives you enough time to arrange everything properly.
What will you need to consider?
For some products, L11 started sooner. The following is important:
- Fill out L11 for all of your auction numbers.
- Mention (as of now, but 30 December 2018 at the latest) the number of stems in a bunch on your electronic delivery form. This minimalizes problems and you avoid levies.
What if I bundle my bunches?
If you bundle your bunches, add L12 (amount of bunches per bundle) in addition to L11. This characteristic is not mandatory, but as with L11, it is of great added value to your customers.
How do I fill out pre- or aftertreatment?
If you are used to fill out pretreatment (S65) or aftertreatment (S13) on position 5, you will not be able to do so after 1 January 2019. Please do fill out these characteristics, but as an extra characteristic. If you have any questions regarding this topic, please contact your Electronic Delivery Form (EAB) software provider.
Would you like to know more?
- View the overview of the changes for the specific products
- If you have substantive questions about the number of stems in a bunch, please send us an e-mail.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe