Our procedure for new CC container labels19 November 2018
All CC containers with a contract have been fitted with a red label (lock). In order to keep the pool system clean and fair, it is important to renew the label from time to time. That is why all CC containers are being given a new label (CC TAG5). On Monday 7 January 2019, all CC containers that are part of the CC Pool must have the new label. What does this new CC label mean for you?
Our CC depots will have extended opening hours, in the weekend of Saturday 5 January and Sunday 6 January 2019, so that you can hand in and/or collect your new CC labels. Please only start using CC containers with a new label as of 7 January 2019. Important information about this CC label campaign can be found below.
Why a new label?
The idea behind the CC Pool is that it is an open system in which everybody can participate and in which the equipment is interchangeable. However, this leaves the system open to abuse by free-riders, such as people or companies who contractually have fewer CC containers than they use in the pool. The new label will rectify this.
Do you have a contract with Container Centralen?
If you have a contract with Container Centralen, you will receive specific information about this label campaign directly from them. Through Container Centralen, you will also receive a quantity of new CC labels that is equal to the number in your contract.
If the CC containers are located physically at your premises, you can label your own CCs. Please go to the website of Container Centralen for instructions. If you have a contract with Container Centralen as well as credit with Royal FloraHolland, you have two options. Read more about this on the CC label campaign page.
Procedure for CC users with credit or rental balances at Royal FloraHolland
If you have accrued CC container credit with Royal FloraHolland or if you rent CC containers from us, you can read our procedure for the CC label campaign below.
- After the regular closing of our CC depots on the evening of Friday 4 January 2019, you will not be able to hand in or collect CC material at the Royal FloraHolland CC depots.
- From the evening of Sunday 6 January 2019, our CC depots will be opened at the regular times. Only CC containers with a new CC label will be collected and issued.
- At midnight on Friday 4 January, we will freeze your administrative balance. This balance represents your accrued credit balance or the number of CC containers rented from Royal FloraHolland. This administrative balance equals the number of CC labels to be handed in or collected by you.
- Our CC depots will have extended opening hours, in the weekend of Saturday 5 January and Sunday 6 January 2019, so that you can hand in and/or collect your new CC labels. More information about the exact opening hours during that weekend will follow.
- If you have accrued credit with Royal FloraHolland, you have two options. Read more about this on the CC label campaign page.
- If you have a rental balance at Royal FloraHolland, you have two options. Read more about this on the CC label campaign page.
- You can continue to makes transfers during the CC label campaign.
Further important information, such as the full explanation for the Royal FloraHolland CC depot procedure, can be found on our CC label campaign page.
Clock sales and direct sales supply for Monday 7 January 2019
Supply on 4, 5 and 6 January 2019 for transaction day Monday 7 January 2019 (clock and/or direct) must be provided on CC containers fitted with a new label. We cannot accept or process supply without the new CC label.
Please start using CC containers with a new label only from 7 January 2019 onwards.
The current procedures in our depots will not change after the arrival of the new CC label (CC TAG5). We will continue to perform scan checks to verify the new label's authenticity.
If you have a contract with Container Centralen and have further questions about the new label, please contact Container Centralen directly.
If you have further questions about the procedure at the Royal FloraHolland CC depots, please check our special page entitled Information about the CC label campaign.
Or contact our colleagues at Customer Service, who are at your service and would be happy to help.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe