Please help us: do not remove fixed shelves from trolleys03 October 2017
Prevent problems in the chain by not removing fixed shelves from trolleys.
Each trolley normally has three shelves, which are fixed to it with a cable. If you do not need three shelves, then you can lower the fixed shelves down. If you need more than three shelves, you can collect additional ones from the packaging depot. They are the blue shelves with a deposit on them.
Why shouldn't you remove shelves?
We ask growers, buyers and transporters not to loosen or remove fixed shelves. It causes problems with loading and leads to additional repair costs:
- By removing them, you damage not only the fixed shelves but also their cables, and they are expensive to repair.
- Trolleys with two or four fixed shelves are not easy to load, which creates problems during distribution.
We shall be checking the correct use of shelves in the near future.
Do not make any changes yourself
What should you do if you receive a trolley with too many or too few 'fixed' shelves? Put it back in the line or in the buffer. We shall bring that trolley to the workplace for repair. Definitely do not make any changes yourself!
- Read the General Terms and Conditions Auction Trolleys (article 4f)
- Read more about the packaging depot
More related news
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe