Members want to push through ‘cost maker cost bearer’28 July 2017
Members want to push through ‘cost maker cost bearer’, particularly in logistics and related services.
During the fourth session of the Cooperative 2020 programme, members shared their opinions on various issues related to membership and the charge structure.
- Do we want to differentiate between different types of growers?
- To what extent should we apply the 'cost maker cost bearer' principle?
- Under what circumstances are other pricing methods desirable?
- Why do we have a 100% sales obligation, and will we keep this?
- How should we reward loyalty in the cooperative?
In short, these are questions that affect the core of the cooperative.
Future-proof membership and pricing structure?
We are using your input on these issues in session four to work out a proposal for a future-proof membership and pricing structure. We will discuss the proposal with you in September during the next interactive session.
We have already held four interactive sessions on Cooperative 2020. A summary is published on the Community.
- Read the summaries of the interactive Cooperative 2020 sessions
- View the impression of Session 4 of the Cooperative 2020: Membership and pricing structure
- Go to the Cooperative 2020 group on the Community
More related news
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe