Royal FloraHolland - Invitation Consultation Session New membership model
January 13, 2021
The Membership Leading Team of Royal FloraHolland, consisting of 11 growers, will again organise consultation sessions in January. We would love to hear from you what you think are the most important basic principles for a new membership model and what your view on the further development is.
What are the members' opinions?
During the first consultation sessions in August last year, the Membership Leading Team spoke to members about a new Membership model for Royal FloraHolland (RFH). Then, we tested the formulation of the problem and our ideas with regards to a typology per grower.
In this second round of consultation sessions in January, you will hear where we currently stand and what has been done with your input. But most importantly: we would love to hear from you what you think are the most important basic principles for a new membership model.
What are the most important basic principles?
In January, you will have the opportunity to talk about the basic principles of the new membership model during the consultation sessions. We will talk about one of the five following subjects in small groups:
1. Commitment: Motivation of growers to commit to RFH.
2. Role: The vision of and the role of the membership.
3. Rights and Duties: The rights and duties connected to membership.
4. Access: In what capacity should a person be a member to have access to the core services of RFH?
5. Differentiation: The relevance of the membership for an ever-increasing array of growers.
You can indicate which subject has your preference when you sign up. Due to corona, all consultation sessions will take place online, through Zoom.