New rates 2021: the most important changes at a glance05 November 2020
The new rates for 2021 have been determined after consultation with our Customer Platform. The year 2021 will also be entirely devoted to the realization of the digital marketplace. We are working hard on the development of new services, in terms of ordering, payment and delivery. The rates for 2021 will therefore change to a limited extent.
Please find a summary of the most important changes below.
- Indexation of the transaction levy: the transaction levy will increase from € 1.41 to € 1.45. The average discount will be € 0.18 per transaction.
- The €100 monthly fee for the use of an auction hall workstation is being scrapped.
- KOA Buyers Workstation: for a KOA Buyers Workstation, you need a marketplace network connection (MPN) and a KOA connection. You will be charged €40 per month for the MPN connection. This fee is per seat occupied and inclusive of facility costs. The KOA subscription fee in 2021 is €35 per month. The total fee for a KOA Buyers Workstation therefore amounts to €75 per month. It used to be €57.64 per month.
- End-of-year settlement KOA: From 2021, the retrospective refund of €180 per year/€15 per month will be replaced by immediate deduction of the fee as a net sum.
- EKT message rate increase: the rate is being increased from 1.2 cents to 1.5 cents per message.
- End of refundable double-transaction levy clock presales: the double-transaction levy refund on clock presales is being abolished.
- Sanction sums internal overnight rental auction trolleys: the sanction for 'registered' is being increased from € 5 to € 7.50. The sanction for 'not registered' is being increased from € 15 to € 22.50.
- Rates Floriday: would you like direct access to the most current range of flowers and plants via Floriday? These are the 2021 rates for purchases via Floriday.
Would you like to see the full 2021 Rates Table?
Always up to date with the latest news? Sign up for our weekly digital newsletter.
Do not display againSubscribe