The options available to you as a grower or buyer to work in a 100% Digital manner09 September 2020
All direct orders must be 100% Digital by the end of 2020. This means that the supply from the grower is available online on Floriday and that the buyer places their order online. 100% Digital is creating many changes in the current working methods of growers and buyers.
Digitisation ultimately results in a more efficient way of working, fewer ordering errors and a better exchange of information. How are you as a grower or buyer going to work in a 100% Digital way? There are different options:
OPTION 1 - Work with your own software package
As a grower, you can continue to work from your own software package through an API link between your software package and Floriday. The API link is a modern way of linking that provides a stable and reliable exchange of information between your software package and Floriday. Your software supplier will link several Floriday modules to the software package, such as the modules 'catalogue', 'direct sales from lots or catalogue' and 'sales orders', etc. Based on these modules, you will be able to continue working partly in your software package and possibly, in part, directly from Floriday.
- Would you like to know if your software supplier has completed the linking process? View the status of your software supplier
- Please visit the Floriday website for more information
As a buyer, you can also continue working from your own software package. There are several options available to you as a buyer:
- You can continue to work from your own software package through one of the API links (Floriday API-link or Blueroots API-link) between your software package and Floriday.
- A link between the VMP and Floriday, will also enable you to continue working in your own software package and to comply with 100% Digital.
- Sending Florecom orders also meets the conditions for 100% Digital. This also requires using the Floriday purchasing dashboard, so that orders that do not directly match the grower's supply can still become valid orders.
OPTION 2 - working from the Floriday screens
As a grower, you can also work directly in Floriday and use the screens in Floriday.
- Through Floriday, you can sell your flowers and plants on the clock, via clock presales and direct sales.
- In Floriday you can also manage your contracts and buyers can place their call-off orders.
- You can also easily activate your own shop, a new functionality in Floriday, to present your offer to buyers. From your shop, you can calculate transport costs and extra services or send a purchasing tip directly to a buyer.
- If you are working with an agent or intermediary, you can invite them to your Floriday account and start working with them through one of the options above.
As of this year, you can also work directly in the Floriday screens as a buyer:
- Growers make the supply available in Floriday, and you, as a buyer, can view and purchase the offer directly in Floriday.
- In addition, you can also enter orders or upload Excel files manually and work with the Floriday purchasing dashboard.
- You can also call on previously closed contracts.
- Buyers can still order through the existing marketplaces FloraXchange and FloraMondo, as well.
Animation video growers:
Animation video buyers:
- Would you like to create a Floriday account?
- Would you like to know the status of your software provider?
- Would you like to know more? Please visit our 100% Digital page for more information
- Sign up for one of our 100% Digital or Floriday (online) workshops
More related news
- 19 March 2021
- 18 March 2021
- 09 March 2021