Working together for a safe marketplace03 September 2020
The safety of users of our marketplace is paramount. That's why we ask you to actively observe the guidelines for the use of our marketplace and the RIVM guidelines. Only then can we together create a safe and healthy workplace for everyone in our marketplace.
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus at our marketplace, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only come to the marketplace if it is absolutely necessary.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others. This also applies when travelling to and from the marketplace.
Make your workspace (box) Corona-proof
The tenant/employer himself is responsible for adherence to the guidelines in the box. Employees of Royal FloraHolland may only go into the box if a 1.5 metre distance can be maintained.
- Limit the number of movements and contacts.
- Do not drive back and forth across the marketplace unnecessarily.
- Avoid in-person visits of contacts where possible.
Report infection within your company
If one of our employees has been infected with the coronavirus, we take strict measures to prevent the spread of the virus. We also ask you to inform us when two or more employees have been found to have related infections - infection at the same place or within a period of ten days. We will also inform you if several of our employees have been infected at the same location and/or within the same period.
In case of more than two infections within your company, please contact our company security:
- Aalsmeer +31 (0)29 7392500
- Naaldwijk +31 (0)17 4632555
- Rijnsburg +31 (0)71 4094201
- Eelde +31 (0)50 3097205
Also make your contribution to a safe marketplace
If you have any questions, concerns or tips, please contact +31
(0)88 789 8989 or