From 1 July: more people allowed in FloraHolland auction rooms01 July 2020
Last week, the Dutch government announced the relaxing of a number of corona measures from Wednesday 1 July 2020. From that date, it is permitted, among other things, to be in one (indoor) space with more than 100 people at a distance of 1.5 metres from each other. Royal FloraHolland's auction rooms are therefore accessible to more than 100 people again from that date.
What does this mean?
- The guideline to keep a distance of 1.5 metres remains in force;
- Rijnsburg auction room: accessible to a maximum of 150 people;
- Aalsmeer auction room G: plant auction room accessible to a maximum of 150 people;
- Eelde auction room: accessible to a maximum of 118 people;
- In the other auction rooms, the daily number of people is already always below 100, so nothing will change there.
What are we asking of you?
- The government requests that spaces where more than 100 will gather be registered daily in advance. During registration you will also be asked whether you have any health complaints;
- From Wednesday 1 July you can manually register with a Royal FloraHolland employee upon entering the auction room. We are currently looking into digital registration options to simplify this for you;
- Despite this relaxation, once the maximum number of people is reached: FULL IS FULL.
We are very pleased to be able to receive more customers in our auction rooms. The safety of customers and our employees is however paramount.Therefore, please observe RIVM guidelines and our standard safety rules to ensure a safe marketplace for everyone.Safer together.
Would you like to know how you can contribute to a safe marketplace yourself? Read on: