CC containers still widely in use: free storage extended03 June 2020
The peak period is almost over and ends on the night of Sunday 7 June to Monday 8 June 2020. Ordinarily, storage costs are then once again charged for CC containers and shelves. The demand for CC containers in the market is currently still high. For this reason, we have chosen to start charging for their storage one week later than planned.
With this decision, Royal FloraHolland is increasing the availability of CC materials for our users.
Post peak period rate changes
The rate changes below will take effect on 8 June 2020:
- Storage of CC containers and shelves will remain free of charge until 15 June 2020.
- You will be charged the regular rental rate for CC containers and shelves. These rates can be found in the tables below.
- Table of Rates of Logistic Supplies 2020 Suppliers
- Table of Rates of Logistic Supplies 2020 Customers
The rate changes below will take effect on 15 June 2020:
- Storage fees for CC materials now apply again.
Would you like more information?
If you have any further questions about the information above, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service. They will be happy to assist you.