Online Member sessions: Strong together through the crisis27 May 2020
The Members' Council of Royal FloraHolland will organise a new round of members sessions between 22 June and 2 July 2020. This time, the sessions are online due to the corona crisis.
In March last year we unfortunately had to cancel the sessions at the very last moment. A lot has happened since then. The corona-crisis has created a lot of trouble and new situations for all of us. Often it is still difficult to get a grip on this and to understand what is needed to deal with the new situations.
We would be glad to look back and forward with you. How are our members and the cooperative doing right now? What lessons can we learn from this period? And what does that mean for your and our future?
Crisis and thinking ahead
Naturally, Royal FloraHolland's management will also update you on Royal Floraholland's strategy and figures during the members' sessions and they will answer any questions you may have. Hear more about our vision for the future and the impact of the crisis on our strategic priorities, such as 100% Digital, National Auctioning and International payment options.
Save the date
Please find below the dates and times for the online sessions. The sessions are organized per country. Soon you will receive an invitation by email and you can sign up for one of the sessions.
- Monday 22 June 2020 18.30 - 20.00 Netherlands
- Tuesday 23 June 2020 16.00 - 17.30 Netherlands
- Tuesday 23 June 2020 18.30 - 20.00 Netherlands
- Wednesday 24 June 2020 16.00 - 17.30 Netherlands
- Thursday 25 June 2020 16.00 - 17.30 Netherlands
- Thursday 25 June 2020 18.30 - 20.00 Netherlands
- Monday 29 June 2020 16.00 - 17.30 Netherlands
- Tuesday 30 June 2020 18.30 - 20.00 Netherlands
- Wednesday 1 July 2020 10.00 - 11.30 (11.00 local time Kenya) Kenya
- Thursday July 2, 2020 10.00 - 11.30 (11.00 local time Ethiopia) Ethiopia
- Thursday 2 July 2020 15.00 - 16.30 (16.00 local time Israel) Israel
- Thursday 2 July 2020 18.30 - 20.00 Germany
How does an online members session work?
Because we cannot get together physically in these times, we do so online. You do not have to come to a meeting room. You participate from behind your own computer or tablet. All you need is an internet connection. It is also important that the sound of your computer or tablet works properly. You do not need a webcam, although this is desirable.
Because we are organizing online member sessions for the first time and not everyone knows exactly how it works yet, we will send you a handy instruction in advance. You can also participate in a trial session. You will then receive extra explanation and can test whether everything is working properly for you. One time must be the first time. We sincerely hope that you are there!