Only together will we get Corona under control15 May 2020
As in the rest of the Netherlands, we count on you and your employees to take their own responsibility and actively adhere to the RIVM guidelines in the marketplaces of Royal FloraHolland. Only in this way can we together create a safe and healthy marketplace for our employees and your employees.
The following general rules apply to Royal FloraHolland's marketplaces.
1. Do not come to the marketplace:
- if it is not necessary
- in case of Corona infection of yourself or a family member or roommate
- if you have a cold * of your own accord
- if a family member or roommate has a cold* and has a fever
- if contact research (from the GGD or RFH) has shown that you have had close contact with someone who has Corona.
*Like nose cold, runny nose, sore throat, light cough or elevation to 38 degrees. Do not return to the marketplace until you or your family member has been complaining for at least 24 hours.
2. Follow the general hygiene guidelines at all times:
- Wash your hands regularly with water and soap In any case before eating, after visiting the toilet, after travelling by public transport, after cleaning.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Use paper handkerchiefs and throw them away immediately after use.
- Touch your face as little as possible.
- Do not shake hands with other people.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres, both on transport to and from the marketplace and on the marketplace itself.
3. Take measures in your box
A tenant of a box is responsible to take the necessary measures to keep 1.5 meters distance from each other. Employees of RFH who need to be in your box are requested to only enter the box if this is really necessary and if 1.5 meters distance can be kept from you or your employees.
In addition, we ask you to actively inform your employees about the RIVM guidelines and the instructions contained in this information message.
4. Limit the number of movements and contacts on the marketplace to what is strictly necessary.
Try to keep a fixed entrance and exit for yourself and your employees as much as possible. Work as much as possible from your box and limit the number of movements on the marketplace to what is necessary. Limit the number of visitors and external visitors to your playpen and the marketplace to what is necessary.
5. Follow the specific instructions at the relevant places within the marketplace. Think of the demining halls and the various counters.
Always up to date with the latest news? Sign up for our weekly digital newsletter.
Do not display againSubscribe