Release notes - FloraMondo
FloraMondo is continuously improved. These release notes contain the features that have been added to FloraMondo. Only functional changes are mentioned in the overview below.
- From January, day trading lists will be published on FloraMondo. We call these Expert Selections. Expert Selections are lists of supply compiled by experts. The day trading lists are the first of these lists that we publish to better show you interesting supply. Day trading lists are publicly available to all customers and contain generic supply.
- The Server capacity has been expanded to ensure good performance.
- We started publishing release notes, so suppliers and customers can see in a single overview which new functionalities will become available.
- FloraMondo customers can submit feedback online.
- A filter on ripeness stage has been added to the "Marketplace" screen for customers.
- Customers can cancel transactions online within 5 minutes. This applies to all transactions on Clock Presale and all transactions to Direct Sales, provided the supplier allows this. You can cancel your transaction in 'My Transactions'. Cancelling a transaction via a webshop link on all transactions was already possible.
- Price warning for suppliers when offering Clock Presale. Suppliers can activate this price warning at 'Settings'.
- FloraMondo is linked to Floriday as a trade channel. Growers can allocate their supply to FloraMondo from Floriday and receive orders. Many technical adjustments have been made to make this possible, but these are not visible to you as a user. FloraMondo will be further developed as a trade channel for customers. The functionality for suppliers will be transferred to Floriday in 2018.