FAQ about the packaging card
Read here the FAQ about the new packaging card.
- How do I order packaging?
- How do I gain access to the digital service 'Packaging collection and return' in My Royal FloraHolland?
- What will I soon be able to do with the new packaging app?
- I currently order packaging from my transporter. Will that change?
- Will anything change in the collection of lock plates and CC-containers?
- What will change in the collection or return of packaging?
- How can I change the e-mail address at which I want to receive the digital transaction receipt?
- How can I order the new packaging card?
- My company has multiple administration numbers. Do I have to order multiple packaging cards?
- What does the packaging card cost?
- What should I do if I lose my packaging card?
How do I order packaging?
You can order packaging the way you are used to. In Rijnsburg and Eelde it is also possible to order packaging using the digital service 'Collecting and returning packaging' in My Royal FloraHolland. We are currently developing a special packaging app so you will soon be able to order packaging using your smartphone.
How do I gain access to the digital service 'Collecting and returning packaging' in My Royal FloraHolland?
- Go to www.royalfloraholland.com
- Log in to 'My Royal FloraHolland'
- Click on 'Available services' under 'My services' to activate the service.
- Add the 'Packaging collection and return' service (not to be confused with 'Logistic Supplies Online')
- Then click on 'Packaging collection and return' under 'Start web services'.
- You can order your packaging here: click for a brief set of instructions on entering orders and notifying returns.
With the packaging app you can place packaging orders anytime and anywhere and notify packaging returns. You can also review outstanding and recently processed packaging transactions in the packaging app.
That will not change. Transporters will turn in these orders in the same way as they are doing now.
The procedure for collecting lock plates and CC-containers remains the same. Therefore, you cannot use the new packaging card for this purpose. For the Aalsmeer location, this means that you need a card to collect CC-containers and the new packaging card to collect packaging.
The most important changes for packaging users are:
- Using just one packaging card at all of our locations to collect packaging and approve packaging transactions.
- The introduction of the digital transaction receipt that we send out immediately after every transaction by e-mail.
You can do this yourself using the 'Packaging collection and return' service. Go to the new packaging system and follow these steps:
- Click on 'Welcome' > 'Personal settings' > 'General'.
- Fill in the preferred e-mail address.
- Click on 'Save'.
You order your packaging card by filling in an order form.
There you can also read the conditions for the use of the new packaging card. Our employees can still help you as usual, which gives everyone the time to request a packaging card. The packaging card will become mandatory in the near future, so order your packaging card(s) as soon as possible.
Yes, the packaging card is linked to an administration number. So if you want to collect packaging using multiple administration numbers, you will have to request a packaging card for each administration number.
The packaging card is free of charge. If you lose it, you may be charged for it.
Report the loss immediately to Customer Services so we can block your packaging card. You can request a new packaging card using the order form.