Packaging return at Naaldwijk
There are guidelines covering the collection and return of packaging. They ensure that we altogether are improving the quality packaging for everyone. And that costs are lower in the chain.
Additional guidelines for packaging return at Naaldwijk
To ensure a smooth and efficient process for both you as our customer and our staff, several additional guidelines now apply:
- Always fill in the white packaging return docket (LMS docket) in advance and submit it to the packaging staff member when driving in.
- Please wait for permission from the packaging staff member before driving into the packaging return location.
- Return each time a maximum of 15 trolleys with plastic packaging and a maximum of 20 trolleys with multi-use boxes.
- Return all full trolleys assembled by packaging code and one after the other.
- Place any trolley with leftovers at the back of the train of trolleys to be returned.
- Stack the packaging by packaging code.
- Deliver cut flower packaging separately from plant packaging, on separate trolleys.