Packaging location Eelde
Please ensure that you have proof of registration and identity with you when first collecting your packaging.
Rules for the return of packaging
- Return your packaging on Royal FloraHolland trolleys
- Sort all packaging according to code and colour
- Remove waste and stickers from all packaging
- Fasten the fixed trays to the bottom of the trolley
- Stack plant packaging per 25 and cut flower packaging per 15
- Return trays subject to a deposit separately and do not pile any other packaging on top of them.
We work with packaging docket booklets. Please fill in a packaging docket before you return the packaging. We can then compare our packaging docket with yours. This enables us to identify any discrepancy at once and correct mistakes immediately.
Please keep to the above rules. If you do not comply with them we are authorized to refuse the packaging. You will then be given another opportunity to return the packaging in the correct manner.
Beside dock 13
The location is indicated by signposts on the premises.
Monday 05.30 - 16.30
Tuesday 05.30 - 12.00 and 12.45 - 16.30
Wednesday 08.00 - 16.30
Thursday 05.30 - 16.30
Friday 05.30 - 12.00 and 12.45 - 15.00
Do you want to collect packaging after closing time? Call the telephone number on the right before 15.00 to place your order.
If you call or fax after 15.00, your order cannot be prepared until the following day.
You can collect your packaging at a central location, monitored by security cameras, in the flower auction. The packaging is left at this location at your own risk. Alternatively, you can arrange to have your packaging delivered by the group transporter. In that case, you can order your packaging from your group transporter.