Returns of packaging
Rules for the return of packaging
- All packaging must be returned stacked on three separate trays
- Boxes and plastic packaging for re-use must be returned clean, dry and undamaged
- Please make sure that there is no paint on the plastic buckets or shelves
- We will accept boxes with Japanese rust, but we will not refund the deposit
- For packaging code 525 (lily box), place one shelf halfway up the trolley, in other words four layers of boxes under and four layers of boxes above the shelf
- Never use tape
- No waste, plastic and/or water in the packaging
- Multi-use flower boxes that are wet or were wet will be accepted, but the deposit will not be returned
The following additional rules apply to mobile returns:
- You must bring back a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 20 full trolleys
- Leave the trolleys connected
- Deliver trolleys carrying boxes separately from trolleys carrying plastic packaging
- Sort trolleys according to packaging code
- Make sure that there is no waste on the trolleys
There are three locations for returning packaging:
1. Packaging returns Aalsmeer Centre
Monday to Friday from 05.30 to 15.30.
You can return flower and plant packaging that can be re-used between 05.30 and 09.30.
We provide an extra service: mobile return. You can use this service if you are returning at least 5 full trolleys of packaging. You can call the central number 94850 between 05:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Friday.
2. Packaging returns FHA-Zuid
Monday to Friday from 06.00 to 17.00. Packaging will be picked up before 18.00.
You may call if you have at least 5 full trolleys of reusable packaging for flowers and plants.
3. Returning packaging to Cultra
This location is for Cultra customers. Packaging transactions
are posted to the account numbers of Cultra businesses only.
Monday from 6:00 - 21:00
Tuesday from 6:00 - 21:00
Wednesday from 6:00 - 15:30
Thursday from 6:00 - 15:30
Friday from 6:00 - 12:30
Sunday from 6:00 - 12:00
You can contact this service to pass on corrections or changes concerning the collection and return of packaging or transfers between customers
Monday to Thursday from 08.00 to 16.00
Friday from 08.00 to 15.15.