Checklist for a secure password
What does a good password include?
- Is at least 10 characters in length.
- Contains at least one uppercase letter.
- Contains at least one lowercase letter.
- Contains at least one number (0-9).
- Contains at least one symbol (such as: !@#$%^&*?).
- Must not contain any username elements.
Tip! A long password is always better.
For instance, use a 'pass sentence': a longer password consisting of a number of words, such as 30cratesonwater! Another example is: Downthepathsonthesunnyside01?