Do you opt for environmental registration via GLOBAL G.A.P.? This is how it works step by step:
- You register with one of the registration tools that meets the FSI criteria. You can find these tools at the website of GLOBALG.A.P.
- At the same time, you can request an offer from one (or, if available, several) certifying body(ies).
- After the quotation has been approved, the CI of your choice will register you with GLOBALG.A.P. for the IDA module. After this you can then start digital environmental registration at GreenlinQdata.
- After 6 months of digital environmental registration and a successful audit by the CB of your choice, you will receive the environmental certificate. Do you already have a GLOBALG.A.P. IFA FO certificate? Then you can have an audit and certification for the IDA module after 3 months of digital environmental registration.
- Visit the GLOBALG.A.P. website for an up-to-date overview of all registration tool providers and certification bodies.
- In addition to GLOBALG.A.P. IDA you can also obtain the GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farmers Assurance (IFA). You will fully meet the FSI criteria with this combination.