Why 100% Digital?
Direct orders are initiated from the buyer
Direct trade via Floriday or a link
What does 100% Digital mean for you?
What does this mean for you as a grower?
What does this mean for you as a buyer?
What does this mean when you use software?
For growers, this means that:
- All offers for direct trading will be placed on Floriday or will be available via a link to the company's own software package.
- The Connect-EAB can no longer be used for the settlement of direct trade.
- Manual order entry for a buyer is no longer possible.
For buyers, this means that:
- Direct trade flows will always be initiated from the buyer, based on the online offer a grower.
- All agreements made via telephone, Excel and WhatsApp must be recorded in Floriday and the order will have to be placed there.
- Growers can no longer be called to enter an order. Buyers place the order based on the grower's supply line.
- Orders must be placed on FloraXchange, FloraMondo or directly on Floriday.
- The direct VMP link between grower and buyer can no longer be used when paying via Royal FloraHolland.
- All orders must be handled digitally. Mutual contact with the grower will always be maintained, as long as the order is ultimately placed digitally.
For growers or buyers with a software package, this means that at the end of 2020 the software package must be linked to Floriday so that all direct trading can take place via Floriday. Software suppliers are in discussion with Floriday to technically develop this link. As a customer, you will be notified via your software supplier when this is ready.
Do you have any questions? Read the frequently asked questions on Floriday
With 100% Digital, we will ensure that all supply for direct trade will run through Floriday and its digital channels. We have noticed that a lot of questions have arisen as a result of this and have tried to collect as many questions and answers as possible for you.
Need help? Floriday will gladly help you!
The Floriday Support Center can be reached from Monday to Friday from 08.00 - 17.00. They will be happy to help you with questions about 100% Digital and Floriday. Mail to email@example.com or call 0174 - 352070.
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest news?
From different perspectives and disciplines, we take you along in the process and choices during the development of Floriday and the progress of 100% Digital. Do you want to stay up to date?